Top faction using a duplication glitch.

Attila1616

Top faction using a duplication glitch.

Post by Attila1616 » Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:27 pm

I would like to report the top faction called "OttomanEmpire" using cheats and a duping glitch.
I highly believe that they're using a duplication glitch, I have also some proof:

1- One of the members admitted in the game chat that they're using cheats (proof got from the discord chatlog: Pastebin Link)

2- One of the members admitted to dupe multiple times (proof got from the discord chatlog: Pastebin Link)

3- Audio file with the owner of the faction talking about the glitch. (from a call in the IronCreeper Discord server: Google Drive mp3 file)

You can find all the messages in the Discord server using the "Search" function.

I may not have visual proof of them duping (by screenshot, who would), but I believe that this should be enough proof to at least get them punished for what they have done.

I also highly suggest you to investigate and search their base for some of those "Dupe Books", just to make sure, I cannot do that because I don't know the position of the base.

Have a nice day.

-Attila1616

admin
Site Admin

Re: Top faction using a duplication glitch.

Post by admin » Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:50 am

Thanks for the report, I will observer situation carefully!
Best
Be nice!

ReeceDoesMC

Post by ReeceDoesMC » Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:09 pm

Hope this glitch gets fixed. It's no fair on everyone else.
And when more people find out this glitch, they will go ham and then just get bored of playing...

Attila1616

Post by Attila1616 » Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:23 pm

Hello.

I would like to have an update on the situation, if it's in my favor or against my report, even though I'm pretty sure I'm right and that the faction memebers who used the glitch get their punishment, as well as other players of the server, because as ReeceDoesMC said, it's not fair and will make people quit the server because it makes the game boring.

I would be most grateful if you could get this out of the way soon as possible.

Best regards,
Attila1616